The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fnuggis
Anonymous

i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team Empty
PostSubject: i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team   i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 am

How old are you?: 29

Career(aka Class): engineer

Career Rank :15

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : it depends of my work schedule, but im online almost every day

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : Thorlor and Morun

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): no guild as of yet

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : i want to make contributions to make this guild even greater than it already is

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?:i obey

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?:yes, my dwarf is hearing impeared, i can only shout and doesnt hear to well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team   i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:58 am

I for one would love to see this hard of hearing dwarf in our ranks.

BEER??
Back to top Go down
thorlor
Private
Private
thorlor

PostSubject: Re: i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team   i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:11 am

Im not sure i can vouch for him, hes kinda......well loco.

But I know him IRL, played "the wrong game" with him, and has him on voice ALL the time we are online, so if he acts up, i will put him down.

"you are marked for friendly fire"
Back to top Go down
Furic
Captain
Captain
Furic

PostSubject: Re: i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team   i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:18 am

If an officer hasnt already spoken to you i will either speak to you in game or you can grab our attention with a nice whisper:)
Back to top Go down
https://thehr.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team   i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team Empty

Back to top Go down

i would like to aplicate for a spot on the Helios team
Page 1 of 1