The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Ranfar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranfar
Anonymous

Application for Ranfar Empty
PostSubject: Application for Ranfar   Application for Ranfar EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Read all carefully. Copy and paste the application form given below in a new post and fill it.
Only complete applications will be considered for evaluation. Thank you for your time.

Whats your Ingame name: Ranfar

How old are you?: 30

Career(aka Class): Warrior Priest

Career Rank : 17

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : GMT evenings and during the day if I'm not on contract.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : Vaguely Xylia

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): N/a

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : I wanted to get into the game more and to do so a guild really helps. I looked at a few and talked to a few players on the server and thought I'd apply for yours.

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?: I turn up when I say I will and stay in character as much as possible, I'm not greedy and I feel that this game is about being part of 'the team' not an individual.

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?: Since I was nine but not for a few years... enjoy all the detail and the RvR is definitely entertaining.

Do you know the need and greed rule?: Yes

Lastly anything you would like to tell us IC or OOC?:
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

Application for Ranfar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Ranfar   Application for Ranfar EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 pm

Seems decent. When the server gets up, contact either Bitterbeard, Krigor, Gloinar or myself to have a small conversation. Or we'll contact you sooner.
Back to top Go down

Application for Ranfar
Page 1 of 1