The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application of Korhandras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Application of Korhandras Empty
PostSubject: Application of Korhandras   Application of Korhandras EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Whats your Ingame name:Korhandras

How old are you?: 27

Career(aka Class): Swordmaster

Career Rank :21

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) :
Usually most nights monday to friday (GMT) and weekends pending on social events.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? :
Hunted with quite a few members from the regiment here and there, but Ashades said she would vouch for me.

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them):
4 years on the RP server and heavy roleplay guild on EQ1, 3 years on and off on the RP server and guild in WoW. Joined Silver Talons via drive by invite, but left due to lack of communication or community.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? :
I have had nothing but praise for all the members of the regiment I've had the pleasure of meeting, be it roleplaying, questing and attacking/defending keeps.

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild? :
Honest, reliable member who will listen to and follow orders, Enjoys joining in events, be it questing, helping the younger folks, slaying the enemy or roleplaying. Know a lot of lore from 10 years of warhammer fantasy and is always willing to lend a hand.

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?:
Ohh yes! However there is a time and place for it.

Do you know the need and greed rule?:
Yes, yes I do

Lastly anything you would like to tell us IC or OOC?:
I play with my wife, 20 Arch mage (Alarielle) and my brother, 21 warriorpriest (Marrick). We do a lot of events and questing with each other, our play times are very similar as well as our in game ideology. All three of us are looking to join the Helios regiment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application of Korhandras   Application of Korhandras EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 pm

I teamed up with Korhandras and Alarielle as my Shadow Warrior Ashades - they were great, fabulous to play with and really nice to RP with.

I would heartily recommend them for the Regiment.
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

PostSubject: Re: Application of Korhandras   Application of Korhandras EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Ah, so my memory does serve me. You're the whole package family. Very Happy

The application seems great and since you have one member vouching for you, I see no problem at all. Contact either Furic or myself in game and we'll have a small chit chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Korhandras   Application of Korhandras Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Korhandras
Page 1 of 1