The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marrick application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marrick
Cadet
Cadet

Marrick application. Empty
PostSubject: Marrick application.   Marrick application. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Whats your Ingame name: Marrick

How old are you?: 25

Career(aka Class): Warrior Priest

Career Rank : 21, though I have been holding back for weeks now waiting for my brother and his wife to catch me. This was due to a time of being unemploed, though that has now ended.

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : 7pm -11pm Mon-Fri, though not all the time. Any Manchester United games that are on the television will mean I won't be playing at that time. Weekend times are not set.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : Not sure but I have seen plenty of you about and have defended many keeps along with some of your guys.

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): Everquest. Played for 6 years on Xegony server with Dark Templars who were/are the most progressed Euro guild serverwide in regards to raiding. Left EQ as I was out of the game for a short while and didn't have the time to dedicate to continue raiding. WOW. 70 Rogue Argent Dawn RP server. Was in a RP guild though they rarely RP'd. Raided casually but unfortunately it wasn't best organised and could become very frustrating. Stopped playing WOW long time ago.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : My previous guild had some great people. Unfortunately, communication was lacking and there didn't seem to be any direction or leadership. You have a good presence on the server and the people I have met have good knowledge of the game/class, are polite and communicate. Also, my brother and his wife are applying which is all the better.

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?: I have a good knowledge of the class I play, can listen to instructions, give instructions if needed, competetive, strive to win whether self sacrifice is needed, the 'nobody else wants' job needs doing or anything similar.

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?: I will be honest and say I am not much of a roleplayer. I play on the RP servers for the more mature audience it seems to attract. However, I will try my best to be in character if others around me are doing the same. I am not a lol'er, zomg-er or a WTFlolercopter kinda person, though I can 'haha' in some chat if they are /ooc.

Do you know the need and greed rule?: Of course. I sent feedback to Mythic stating that I believe people who cant use an item should NOT be allowed to select NEED from the list. This was done several times and they implemented it in the last patch.

Lastly anything you would like to tell us IC or OOC?: I have been a huge fan of the Warhammer IP for many years, along with my brother. Ever since there was talk of Warhammer becoming a MMORPG, I have been following it as often as possible. This game is for me and I can see myself being here for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

Marrick application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marrick application.   Marrick application. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Sounds great. Although, help me a bit, since my memory isn't the greatest... We're you the one telling me about how you would like to join our guild with ''a package'' - meaning your family?

Anyway, just poke Furic or me in game and we'll have a short chit chat. Smile
Back to top Go down

Marrick application.
Page 1 of 1