The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application from Derrik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Applicat
Anonymous

Application from Derrik Empty
PostSubject: Application from Derrik   Application from Derrik EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Hello there!

How old are you?: 28

Career(aka Class): Witch Hunter

Career Rank : 12

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : Currently will be online most evenings and weekend daytime (ie: when not at work), with the usual array of some work/real life social commitments in amongst that. Derrik is my current main character, but to some degree I am still experimenting with the game and trying out different things, so I will be splitting my game time between them.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : Not really. You were recommended to me by an elf called Narel in Tears of Isha as a good Guild to get involved with who might be looking to recruit capable players / roleplayers.

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): Not in Warhammer. This will be my first Guild here. I've run a Guild on a WoW server for a couple of years, so I understand the sort of communities they are.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : I'd like a Guild which is looking for people who can both play as a character (just cos it seems a shame to enter an entire roleplay world then spend all your time writing "lolz I likez watchin tv" in /say... but mainly because a Guild is a big part of online gaming, and you're the first that someone who I've met has recommended in terms of people and playing style. Smile

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?: I'm a reasonably intelligent, reasonably capable player, who is friendly and proactive and likes getting involved with things. I understand about committing when signing up to guild events, and am keen to learn about the game. Er... and you get to tithe me right? Smile

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?: Yeah, when gaming. It adds to the atmosphere, though of course it needs to be balanced with the needs for OOC relationship building, agreements and organisation. Outside online, I've been tabletop gaming forever including such classics as WFRP, played Warhammer/Mordheim since I was less than half my size, and am guilty of the crime of live roleplaying as well.

Anyhow, hope to catch you in game!

Derrik, Witch Hunter
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

PostSubject: Re: Application from Derrik   Application from Derrik EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:19 am

A really nice mature post, not to mention an informative one. One of the other officers or myself will have a talk with you in game. But I think it should be a brief one since most, if not all of the informations have been posted here.

Take care and thank you for applying.

Edit: Some typing mistakes.. that's what you get for typing while you're half asleep...
Back to top Go down
Furic
Captain
Captain
Furic

PostSubject: Re: Application from Derrik   Application from Derrik EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:47 am

All i can say is Welcome to the Guild Cadet, Report to me Furic or Arcadem or Kriger or Gloinar for an Invite

Really nice application !

and to let you know our guild chat is OOC but we dont allow Lol and kk.. stuff like that do it once. you get a warrning do it again your be given your 2nd warrning do it a third time , Pack your Bags cos your going Home.

The Regiment is really Nice guild, hopefully your be on tonight "Friday" from around 7:00 -12:00 pm uk time

Ok well enough from me see you in game
Back to top Go down
https://thehr.forum.st
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application from Derrik   Application from Derrik EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Reporting for duty, sah!

furi wrote:

and to let you know our guild chat is OOC but we dont allow Lol and kk..

kk

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furic
Captain
Captain
Furic

PostSubject: Re: Application from Derrik   Application from Derrik EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:32 pm

your all a bunch of smart arses i tell you haha
Back to top Go down
https://thehr.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Derrik   Application from Derrik Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from Derrik
Page 1 of 1