The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application From Aranthos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranthos
Cadet
Cadet

Application From Aranthos Empty
PostSubject: Application From Aranthos   Application From Aranthos EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

How old are you?: 18

Career(aka Class): SwordMaster

Career Rank : 8

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday. (The weekday times range from 5pm to 12am)

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : Em.. Furi

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): No Guild in WAR yet..But have been in a few with the creation of one by myself in WoW..Which went well.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : Ive heard quite alot about the Regiment and i think i would be a good player/person to have in the guild as i am devoted 100% when i am online to being the best!

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?: 100% Commitment

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?: In WoW yes. I was part of many RP guilds and the one i created was also a full RP guild with the exception of an ooc channel.

Right so.
I think that's it all now.
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

Application From Aranthos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application From Aranthos   Application From Aranthos EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Short and simple. One of the officers will talk to you, and if Furi(c) is your refference, then I don't see a problem...
Back to top Go down

Application From Aranthos
Page 1 of 1