The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application of Seigfried

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigfrie
Anonymous

Application of Seigfried Empty
PostSubject: Application of Seigfried   Application of Seigfried EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Whats your in-game name: Seigfried

How old are you?: 21

Career (aka Class): Warrior Priest

Career Rank: 12.

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate): Most evenings for an hour or two from around 6 o’clock, weekend play varies somewhat depending on my workload from college but it's certainly at least an hour, usually two to three or even more again usually in the evening from about 6-ish.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you?: Rorschach, he's an old friend of about five years and we've RPed quite a lot together in this game.

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): No previous Guilds.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild?: From what I’ve heard from Rorschach and read on the boards here this seems to be a very solid, well-organised group of people looking to have good fun in Age of Reckoning. I really enjoy the group dynamic of WAR, more so in PQs where you actually have a chance to chat to other players (although RvR scenarios are very fun in their own way as well) and I believe that the Helios Regiment would therefore be a good group to join.

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?: I think I'd make a good Guild Member because I understand the duality of the role required of a Warrior Priest. I’ve been playing since the day of the general release (not with this character though) and many of the Warrior Priests I had seen previously often failed to heal their parties often enough resulting in unnecessary deaths, given that the Warrior Priest is also the Tank class of the Empire’s forces I know it’s my job to try to soak up damage away from our DPS players and keep them safe (and not get myself killed in the process because then I’m no good to anyone). I consider myself a fair player who’s as interested in making sure other players have a good time as well as myself.

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?: Yes it’s one of my favourite pastimes, although it’s usually the written variety rather than this. I’m quite new to Warhammer Fantasy but I’ve been a big fan of Warhammer 40K for a long time now and look forward to hopefully getting better acquainted with the series through WAR and the Helios Regiment.

Do you know the need and greed rule?: Yes, I do, and I believe I’m a fair player when it comes to loot.

Lastly anything you would like to tell us IC or OOC?: Nothing much really, I'm just a first year college student from Ireland looking to enjoy WAR as much as possible and meet new people looking to do likewise.
Back to top Go down

Application of Seigfried
Page 1 of 1