The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Krakadan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicoust
Anonymous

Application for Krakadan Empty
PostSubject: Application for Krakadan   Application for Krakadan EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 pm

How old are you?: 40

Career(aka Class): Rune Priest and a Bright Mage - RP is likely to be my main, although he is still a level lower.

Career Rank : 14

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : I log on most days, although there can be periods due to rl that can make it only once or twice a week.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : No one

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): None in WAR.
Played Everquest since 2001, was in a top raiding guild on euro server, have also been an officer of raiding guilds (sucks as a job), no longer have the time to commit to it. Played EQ2, DAoC, Horizons, Eve, Guild Wars and WoW. Didn't like WOW, Guild Wars or Horizons at all. Liked aspects of the others, but not enough to play long term. I occasionally play EQ2, havn't logged into EQ for a year or so.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : Seen you guys around, you are always polite and don't talk 'crap'.

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?: That's for you to decide. What can I offer? Commiment as real-life allows, honesty, easy to get on with (except to whiners and scammers). I don't suffer fools gladly which might not be a positive thing.

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?: Do I often role play, yes, but to a limited extent. Yes I enjoy it; one of the reasons I rolled a dwarf. My character is the (architype) grumpy, beer swilling goblin-basher. Gotta love a beer after a fun day of smakkin' the greenies.

I expect to need a few pointers on acceptable role-playing though; and am happy to take any direction that is offered politely.
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

PostSubject: Re: Application for Krakadan   Application for Krakadan EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Sounds about right. Either Furic or one of the officers (including myself) will have a, most probably, small chat in game with you, so whenever someone of us is online, feel free to poke us before we contact you. Smile ((I'll most probably forget to talk to you, not out of disrespect or anything, but just because I tend to forget about something which has been written on the forum(s) ))
Back to top Go down
Furic
Captain
Captain
Furic

PostSubject: Re: Application for Krakadan   Application for Krakadan EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Just wanted to know what character name is the one we should be talking to i see nicoust . and then Krakadan Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thehr.forum.st
Furic
Captain
Captain
Furic

PostSubject: Re: Application for Krakadan   Application for Krakadan EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:07 pm

hmmm i tried talking to krakadan but never got a response. best for you to get in touch with me when your ready,
Back to top Go down
https://thehr.forum.st
Nicoust
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for Krakadan   Application for Krakadan EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:07 pm

Krakadan is the character I am applying for.

Sorry for being afk, was an emergency. Water main burst on sunday, and folks keep coming to sort the mess out. Very nice of em.

That is one point I forgot to mention; I have times when I take sudden afk's, when those times are likely I might log on to play, but tend to avoid grouping as I don't like to take lots of afks when in group - its rude.

If you guys have a problem with someone being on line and not attending 'raids' or available for groups then it is best if if I don't join - hope that isn't the case, but thought I'd be upfront about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Krakadan   Application for Krakadan Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Krakadan
Page 1 of 1