The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application from Elrod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elrod
Anonymous

Application from Elrod Empty
PostSubject: Application from Elrod   Application from Elrod EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:26 pm

Whats your Ingame name:Elrod

How old are you?: 26

Career(aka Class): Arch Mage

Career Rank :8

Regular playing times (What days/hours are you online, be elaborate) : Monday-sunday afternoon hours till late nights.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you? : No just asked for the site adress.

Guild History (and an explanation why you're no longer with them): Not in this game.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild? : Well you seem an well organised guild.Every member i seen so far look well geared meaning to me that you do organised and well teamed things RvR or PvE and thats what im looking to find because im bored of solo leveling and solo Scenarios where you join and you dont know anyone ...

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild?:Teamplayer..

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often?:Been playing Mmorpg for almost 10 years (AO,WoW,AoC and know WaR)

Do you know the need and greed rule?:Ofcourse

Lastly anything you would like to tell us IC or OOC?:Nothing special i guess not.Smile
Back to top Go down
Furic
Captain
Captain
Furic

Application from Elrod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application from Elrod   Application from Elrod EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm

looks good only one thing that worries me is that we are all teir 2 Moving on to teir 3. we dont really have ANY teir 1 members :S i dont know if your a fast levlering or want to wait till your teir 2+ let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://thehr.forum.st

Application from Elrod
Page 1 of 1