The Helios Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Helios Regiment

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regiment Application for Rorschach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Regiment Application for Rorschach Empty
PostSubject: Regiment Application for Rorschach   Regiment Application for Rorschach EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 pm

Whats your Ingame name: Rorschach

How old are you: 21

Career: Witch Hunter

Career Rank: 14

Regular playing times: I work on a rota so you can count on me for three days off the week, but the days will change from week to week. I work kinda late but I try to squeeze in an hour of play on each work day.

Anyone in our guild that can vouch for you: N/A

Guild History: Not joined any yet.

Any particular reason why you want to join our guild: I'm looking for a friendly gaming environment on an RP server that seems to still be somewhat undermanned so I'd like to get in with a guild early on in my career so I can begin to contribute and make the guild better for all current and future members.

What Makes you a Good Member for our Guild: I have been a fan of Warhammer Fantasy for as long as I can remember, any lore queries feel free to run them by me as it's likely I'll know it, I'm a generous player as well as there have been numerous occasions where I have received a drop not for my career and traded it to the correct career with no money asked for or taken. I am also quickly learning the necessary skills to be an effective RvR DPS player. (Burn, Heretic!)

Do You Enjoy Role-playing and Do it often: Yes I do enjoy it and I used to do it very often, mainly text based, but that eventually lost it's flavour but the idea of RPing in an MMO has got me very interested.

Do you know the need and greed rule: I don't need or want this item, there is someone in the party who does need it = pass roll.

Lastly anything you would like to tell us IC or OOC: I have been a Moderator for an RPG section of a fairly popular forum, I was in that post for about 2 years so I know how to keep it believable and still have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Arcadem
lieutenant
lieutenant
Arcadem

Regiment Application for Rorschach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regiment Application for Rorschach   Regiment Application for Rorschach EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Sounds interesting, contact either Furic, myself or other officers will contact you, including the 2 listed.
Back to top Go down

Regiment Application for Rorschach
Page 1 of 1